To continue using Vankyo Forum, we have sent a verification link to your email. Please verify your email address. Click here to resend the verification link.

Forum Upgrade Announcement and FAQ

Hello there,

After several months of preparation, Vankyo Forum has been integrated into a brand-new Vantoplife Community. Vantoplife Community gathered all the brands of VANTOP---- an international e-commerce company founded in 2017, and its brands include Vankyo, HeimVision, Kyvol, Vantop, Snaptain, Virmee, Cystereo, Sagino, and more new brands in the future.

Vantoplife Community has a totally new user interface, rich features, lots of product knowledge, and thousands of users from different countries.

Click the button "switch to new version" on the upper right, make friends with people from all over the world and share your ideas and knowledge with us NOW.

Here is the FAQ, if you have any other questions, please directly contact us @vankyoadmin .

Q1. How to complete the upgrade correctly and quickly?

Open the Vankyo forum homepage https://forum.ivankyo.com, click "switch to new version" on the upper right to experience the new community, and confirm. If you do not agree, you need to re-register your account to browse the new community.

Q2. What should I do if I forget the password of the Heimvision forum account?

Please click this page https://forum.ivankyo.com/entry/passwordrequest  and follow the steps to retrieve your password.

Q3. Can I re-register an account in the new community with the email address registered in the forum?

Yes, you can.

However, we recommend that you switch to the new version, and your forum history and rights will also be better reserved.

Q4. After registering in different forums with the same email address, how will the posting content of the account be displayed after the upgrade?

If you have an account in the following forums of Heimvision, Vankyo, Kyvol, Cystereo, and Virmee, we will display the most active account as your avatar and information by default. After the upgrade is successful, you can also edit your profile information in the new Vantoplife community.

Q5. Can I choose not to upgrade the forum account?

Forum users need to upgrade to the new Vantoplife community, and the old forum will no longer operate in 2021. Before that, if you have any questions about the account information/data/posts of the old forum, please contact us directly @vankyoadmin , thank you.

Q6. I use my Facebook account to log in to the forum. How can I complete the upgrade?

Open the Vankyo forum homepage https://forum.ivankyo.com, click "switch to new version" on the upper right to experience the new community, and confirm. If you do not agree, you need to re-register your account to browse the new community.

Q7. After the upgrade is successful, can the coupon code of the previous forum still be used?

After the upgrade is successful, it will not affect the usage of coupons. The previous coupon codes can be queried in the post-upgrade community’s website and personal center.

Q8. After the upgrade is successful, can the forum account log in to the Vankyo forum and browse again?

Yes, you can, but the Vankyo forum will cease operation in 2021, and then you can only browse in the new Vantoplife community.

Q9. What should I do if I find difficulties or information errors during or after the migration?

During the migration process or after the migration is completed, if you find any difficulties or information errors, please provide feedback in the community upgrade feedback post, or contact our administrator @vankyoadmin for consultation.